Our Biopharmaceutical client is hiring for a Project Manager with experience in Communications and Change Management. The Project Manager role is responsible to lead communications efforts for the global Purchasing and Supplier Management organization. The manager will lead change management efforts including stakeholder engagement and impact analysis in support of business strategies. Primary project to manage change management for implementation of a supplier onboarding and registration portal.
• Plans based on the Client's Change Management and the Ways We Work approach
• Provide strategic direction and methodology for the Communication and Change Management approach for global Purchasing and Supplier Management
• Promote the Purchasing and Supplier Management culture through communication and programs
• Own and deliver against a comprehensive communication plan for internal communications; ensure messages are being delivered to the right audience at the right time, in a consistent and engaging format.
• Leverage change management methodology and apply as appropriate for the business environment, focusing on execution and impact.
• Lead process improvement and optimization initiatives for the organization.
• Previous purchasing and Ariba experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Communications, Public Relations, English or related field required
• Required: Understanding of change principles and methodologies with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business team and working environment
• Required: Experience leading and executing against a comprehensive communications plan
• Required: Highly developed communication skills with expertise in producing organization-wide communications and development of a communication strategy
• Required: Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
• 8 plus years of communications and change management experience required