Our client a leading consumer foods company is looking for a IT Project manager to be based out of their Minneapolis office.
Project manager's responsibilities include delivering projects on time within budget and scope. Should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. The person in this role should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. Thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
• Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Agile Project Management Experience – lead in-flight agile teams and lead teams to self-organize and continuous delivery improvements.
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
• 4-8 years working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint (or the ability to learn SharePoint)
• PMP certification is a plus
• Leading multiple small teams in the Supply Chain space.
• Project work supports: Businesses focusing on inventory control and visibility in support of finished product pathogen testing. Business Continuance and system improvements for North America and Convenience and Food Service's Supply Chain.