Awesome local agency looking to add a Project Manager to their team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing agency who works with global brands. Must be an excellent communicator, have solid Excel skills, and be a team player. Prior agency or Swoosh experience strongly preferred. 2-3 years experience preferred.
In this role you will be the primary contact for clients across various categories. Responsible for client relations and exceeding client expectations throughout each project.
- Support creative through presenting creative proposals with enthusiasm and optimism.
- Hands-on project and work-flow management through all project stages.
- Learn and “own” one or more allocated categories of work. Become the “expert” in allocated categories and manage the work-flow successfully while building and maintaining meaningful client relationships.
- Continue to cultivate relationships with internal team members and clients that are committed, respectful, team-oriented and a benefit to all involved parties.
- Mentor Producers as directed. Help them develop positive and effective communication skills and forge strong relationships, both with internal team members and clients.
- Presents production proposals, estimates and time-lines as well as creative options and solutions to small and large groups of people including internal team members and clients. This includes presenting rough drafts through to final designs that have been amended to gain full approval from clients
BUDGET ACCOUNTABILITY Responsible for generating initial project estimates and frequent budget tracking throughout the project lifespan. Accountable for project and category based profit and loss.