Based in London Bridge
Our client is a well known Advertising Agency looking for a solid Project Manager to be a part of a small retained team running multiple employee engagement work streams for one of their largest clients.
The role requires a close working relationship within the project team, and with the wider Creative and Production teams to deliver Employee Engagement programs across several communication channels from basic eLearning, to media rich classroom experiences using print, digital and video.
The right candidate will need to confidently manage several ongoing work streams, utilising a combination of internal resources from different specialist departments, supplier management, internal stakeholders and international clients.
After a period of induction and training you will become a specialist in this area of the business and multiple client stakeholders from around the globe will look to you to offer advice and assistance.
You need to be a natural, calm communicator, at ease with international clients whether in person, on conference calls or on email, ensuring vital information flows through the teams
You will need to be organised and self-driven, always looking for ways to improve efficiency and quality adding value for our client.
The ideal candidate would have experience delivering channel agnostic employee engagement or training programs, if not show a track record of delivering through multiple channels and a keenness to learn.
What does the role involve?
- Managing and ‘owning’ several Fast-Track employee engagement workstreams for our key client, from initial client requirement through to creation of multiple assets and final delivery of English Master and handover into translation process
- Working within the small Fast-Track team you will be trained to be a specialist in the products we offer the client
- Managing internal resources
- Working in collaboration with experts in resource management, Print, Digital, Video, Animation, Experiential and Learning, you will schedule and push through your projects
- Budget management across all your projects; creating estimates, tracking budget through its lifecycle and reconciling after delivery
- Reporting up on projects and delegating tasks across the agency
- Quality control of work before delivery to client or going live
- Taking briefs from clients and communicating that to team or writers, designers, film makers etc
What are we looking for?
- Sound client management agency experience
- Confident and assertive internally and with clients
- Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly organised, knows how to prioritise work and document important information
- Enjoys managing resources and output across multiple departments
- Great multi-tasker, very good at managing their own time
- Great communicator at all levels
- Experience working with, or in, corporate environments on the international stage
- Experience working with, or in, a fast paced, delivery focused agency
- Good at identifying efficiencies, and not afraid of suggesting and implementing changes that will improve how we work
- Can manage a diverse project team and instil confidence internally and with clients alike
- Can manage complex project with multiple work streams
- Enjoys being part of a team – but used to being in charge of projects and making decisions
- Experience in Learning & development, or employee engagement an advantage
- Experience working with translators or translation vendors, a nice to have