• Great organizational skills and program/project management capabilities and ability to manage project plans and timelines effectively. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
• Extensive expertise using Microsoft Excel features, including pivot table generation, macros, VLOOKUPs, other advanced formulas, and reporting. Experience with Numbers is a plus.
• Experience building comprehensive project reports and presentations tailored to different levels of an organization (leadership, project team, DRIs). Knowledge of Keynote is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to facilitate discussions, evaluate feedback, document findings and decisions, and synthesize various perspectives into clear risks, benefits, and recommendations.
• Decisive and able to deliver results under extremely tight, high-pressure timelines in a quickly changing and ambiguous environment
• Eagle-eye for detail and ability to learn quickly
• Minimum 5 years of experience in project management is required
• Bachelor's degree or relevant industry experience is required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will assist each team within our organization to identify how they currently track progress of their projects, and collaborate with them to agree on a common format that supports everyone’s needs.
• In addition to identifying common project tracking needs, you will partner with each team and with our Reporting Analyst to determine the best way to display the project updates through reports and dashboards.
• You will consolidate each team’s project tracking information into a single location, ensuring that all data is properly migrated and validated. As you do so, you will evaluate possible ways to store the data and assist our team to choose the most appropriate solutions for our needs (e.g., Excel files in a shared folder, collaborative documents, central databases, etc.).
• On a weekly basis, you will gather project updates from each team’s contributor and update the newly created project tracker with their latest details. You will ensure input from all contributors is captured, and will provide commentary to clarify any potential issues related to delays, changes in priority or deliverables, and other factors.
• At the beginning of each week, you will provide detailed project reports to each team’s management including all information about project status, changes from the previous week, and possible bottlenecks. You will also provide a broader, summarized report to the entire management team with information relevant for their understanding of progress and trends.
You will work on multiple projects with great attention to details and deadlines, and high awareness of business priorities.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs