Our client is searching for a strong project manager to support the activation of their new brand. You will be responsible for ensuring we have a strategic and thorough approach to transitioning assets to our new look and voice. Strong candidates will demonstrate an independent work style, strategic mindset and comfort driving a complex, high-level initiative to completion.
- Create and maintain the brand project plan to ensure activation – internal and external - is comprehensive, well-executed and well-received by all audiences
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues and other colleagues across the company to ensure all elements of the brand plan are executed on time, on budget and on strategy
- Ensure all pieces of the brand plan are aligned, properly reviewed and approved prior to implementation.
- Actively support major initiatives such as the Internet rebuild project, leading voice initiative, key external events and advertising campaigns
- Work closely with market research to track and communicate ongoing progress. Use marketing measurement tools and KPIs to inform and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Create and communicate brand updates on a consistent basis to leadership, key stakeholders and company-wide
- Ensure new brand tools are documented, set in place and used appropriately going forward.
- Create and establish brand enforcement processes, policies and methodologies for internal and external audiences
- Bring fresh ideas and emerging trends to the brand steering committee for consideration
- Act as brand point-of-contact for the brand ambassador program
- Monitor and maintain the brand marketing budget.
- Ensure all legal and compliance processes are followed and documented
- Minimal travel may be required as events and special initiatives launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or comparable degree
- 3-5 years of marketing / communications experience, preferably as a brand manager or in a brand role
- Strong foundation of marketing fundamentals, including digital / social media
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, multi-tactic projects required
- Demonstrated experience with project management tools/software required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and 365
- Experience managing and keeping to budget