Aquent is currently in search of a Project Manager for our client in Detroit, MI. This full-time, on-site, W2 role is expected to last at least 6 months, however could get extended depending upon ongoing needs with our Client.
Lead overall Project team, and work with Market Research managers, analysts, and Designer to coordinate 2D designs for global clinics, and coordinate 3D stimuli with Design Logistics for shipping.
Details / Background:
- Understand needs of teams, and assign projects to members based upon workload and availability
- Review project requirements to ensure that teams have all of the necessary resources in order to complete projects
- Track status of projects with teams to ensure that deadlines for completion are adhered to
- Meet with Sr. Leadership to discuss status of projects, as well as any barriers or changes to timelines
- Coordinate with design studios on the translation of 2D designs into 3D, and determine the best method for final product to be shipped to destination
- Keep all involved teams informed in regards to timing, as well as any concerns regarding shipping / customs, etc.
- Previous experience in a Project Coordinator or Project Management role is required
- Knowledge of Design, the Creative Process, and / or working in an Agency environment with Creative teams is required
- Ability to manage project timelines, and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate with Sr. Level Management regarding any concerns/obstacles and what needs to be done to prevent escalation
How to apply:
+ Click the apply link on this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at aquent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://aquent.com/rewards