We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join an exciting digital agency as a member of the Project Management team working with a global sportswear company. This role requires digital experience and a strong understanding of managing personalized digital campaigns. We are looking for proven self-sufficient Project Manager that can motivate and collaborate with team members, resource and schedule deliverables, and manage the execution of each project effectively using agency tools and processes.
Tasks + Expectations:
- Oversee resourcing and project management of day-to-day tasks related to digital campaigns with the ability to pivot quickly and realign in order to meet project goals.
- Actively manage workflow, resources and project schedules and consistently monitor and recommend solutions.
- Provide oversight for team members and manage financial and run rate analysis while monitoring resource needs.
- Keep the internal communication and workflows organized and ensure all team members have access to necessary files and materials.
- Utilize existing process and resources to document interactions.
- Create and recommend new processes and documents as necessary.
- Adhere to and develop best practices in regards to infrastructure and process.
- Clearly communicate key details and provide comprehensive downloads on client/business updates in a non-biased manner.
- Understand presentation best practices and be confident in leading presentations in front of clients and senior leadership in a clear and engaging manner.
- Provide team mentorship and training to ensure growth in individual skillsets and capabilities.
- Delegate project management and operational tasks to team members appropriately to help manage bandwidth and workload.
- Communicate expectations to team consistently and know how to get the best work to develop measurable solutions.
- Track revenue, agency costs, and staffing requirements weekly and continually level set for both agency and our partners to ensure financial success by staying within budget and tracking positive profitability.
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a digital agency environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing or Communications
- Strong technical skills with understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and attention to detail