We are looking for a strong Project Manager who is resourceful, action oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles.
- Manage cross-functional projects in a matrix organization.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion.
- Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Maintain program status artifacts and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Past experience as an engineer a plus.
- Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.