Our client is a large financial company located in Pennington, New Jersey and they are looking for a Project Manager to join the Institutional Retirement Team for a 12+ month contract. This Project Manager opportunity is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Project Manager will partner with project working group and line of business counterparts to support the transition of existing client accounts to a newly launched fiduciary advisory product.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
Manage Financial Advisor elections and correspondence:
• Man centralized mailbox and answer/vector incoming inquiries
• Gather, consolidate and enter data based on Financial Advisor elections
• Send client pricing proposals to corresponding Financial Advisor via email
• Track deliverables, documents and responses
• Troubleshoot issues and research requests
• Assist in data gathering, reporting and document production
Project Manager Minimum Requirements:
• Ability to execute detail oriented tasks in fast paced environment
• Excellent organization and project management skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word and Outlook). Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Must know Pivot tables and V-Look Ups.
• Working knowledge of financial companies and experience with Financial Advisors a plus
Project Manager must have skills/experience
• Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
• Pivot Tables and “V Lookup” in Excel
• Organization and Project Management skills