Come be part of the creative team that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world.
- Partner with our Creative Strategists to coordinate, and execute on special projects (e.g. hackathons, cross-vertical events, etc.).
- Develop and own special project timelines, and manage communications for all involved stakeholders.
- Liaise between creative team and our clients and agencies to gather creative assets, coordinate timelines and event logistics, and ensure seamless execution on day-of.
- Manage event logistics (e.g., swag, food and beverage, AV, etc.).
- Consider outside resourcing or freelance needs, and partner with Program Managers to procure resources and materials to execute special projects.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to proactively identify and mitigate business, legal, and policy compliance risks.
- Manage follow up communications with Sales to obtain business impact metrics and media-spend results.
- Achieve global impact through seamless execution.
- Execute new regional initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders, clients, and agencies to bring scaled creative initiatives to our North American clients.
- Demonstrate exceptional execution skills, roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Demonstrate perseverance to deliver results, and the scrappiness to creatively problem solve in resourceful ways.
- Be detail-oriented, think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn trust and credibility within the team and with external partners.
- Stellar organization and communication skills, hold yourself and others accountable to impact, and operate with poise in high pressure and time-sensitive scenarios.
- Believe that a strong creative team is one fueled as much by success and brilliant ideas as it is by a positive culture and mutual respect.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years experience in project management or event planning/logistics
- Experience in social media, software, Internet or digital media industries
- Organizational and project management skills; experience with project management tools and systems preferred