For this assignment, the Channel Ops Technology Team at Aquent's client is currently looking for a Demo Technology Project Manager. In this role, the project manager will support multiple in-store demo technology projects.
Specific job responsibilities below:
• Coordinate and manage in-store ecosystem project pilot & deployment
• Support rollout of cloud-based demo content hub, with a focus on:
• Managing store, partner and country rollout plans
• Facilitate regional user acceptance testing
• Manage all localization tracks for project
• Organize and streamline all demo program wiki pages; ensure documentation is accurate, up to date and easy to find.
• Complete in-store network evaluation using new and existing tools. Evaluate speed test data and leverage this data when evaluating partner eligibility for in-store programs
• Support all Demo Program Managers with communication deliverables including announcements on content and system launches, system training, instruction manuals, and program timelines.
• Coordinate with multiple teams across time zones.
- Proficient MacOS and iOS User.
- Proficient in Excel utilizing formulas (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc).
- Experience with iWork Suite Keynote & Pages (Numbers less important).
- Able to learn on the fly Able to quickly change gears
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Use reporting and manipulate data in spreadsheets and synthesize into a digestible format (Keynote) for leadership and cross functional teams