Our global client is seeking an experienced and organized Project Manager to add to their team.
- Project manages small to medium sized (up to $100,000 in budget) communication projects that
support clients’ marketing plans and business goals as assigned by Account Manager and/or the
Director of Communications Project Management.
- Oversees execution of time line and budget for print and digital communication projects as
assigned by Account Manager and/or the Director of Communications Project Management.
- Coordinates, directs and monitors work from company's internal Centers of Excellence for the
projects managed. This could include, but is not limited to: concept/layout, copy, design,
photography, audio and video production.
- Produces project documentation management as necessary including Communication Plan,
Meeting Minutes, risk and issues logs, work breakdown structures and weekly management
- Develops project time lines and estimates (or confirms existing estimates) and manages to them
in order to deliver all projects on time and on budget.
- Creates and executes Communication Plans for each project in order to update all stakeholders
and maintain a close and supportive working relationship with representatives of the business
- Tracks project hours and expenditures against budget.
- Utilizes departmental project tracking system to enter project plans, resource allocation plans,
project budget information and any other information as requested by Director of Communications
- Assists Exhibits and Displays Department as necessary prior to all trade shows.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
A Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/Communications, Marketing, Business or related field required along
with 2 or more years of traditional advertising or production experience; experience in a client
services/project management role delivering work to external clients is a plus.
Excellent problem solving and communication skills critical. Position requires an extremely organized,
detail-oriented individual who is capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
This position will last until August, with a possibility of going long-term.