Vitamin T has partnered with a branding and digital agency to find a Project Manager to join their team in an energetic, fast-paced setting that develops and promotes motivated individuals who demonstrate initiative. The Project Manager will set client expectations and then exceed them. They do this by understanding client's goals, creating a project plan that accomplishes these goals and then managing the project team to that plan. This is an exciting, full-time direct hire opportunity with an agency that values culture, demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Passion for your work
- Familiarity with branding/advertising, web technologies, PR and social media
- Detail-oriented & very analytical
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Agency experience is a huge plus
- The ability and inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
- Understands client goals & requirements and communicates them effectively.
- Establishes & communicates clear & achievable objectives for each project
- Establishes due dates & manages the project schedule/timeline
- Balances competing demands for quality, scope, time & cost of each project.
- Proactively identifies issues & risks, escalating them where appropriate
- Motivates the team to achieve project objectives.
- Resolves conflict quickly to keep project team functioning at a high level.
- Organizes and facilitates all internal project status meetings.
- Proactively documents project processes & changes along with lessons learned.
If this sounds like a great role for you, apply now!