The person selected for this role will be a project management resource across several Strategic Growth Office (SGO) initiatives. All project support will be for initiatives designed to drive growth. Recent examples of initiatives include In-Home Advisor and SmartHome Powered by Vivint. Projects may vary from small trials in localized markets to the scaling of new business lines. Candidate must have Project Management experience in a large organization.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Oversee and document all aspects of the specific project. Ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings with cross-functional partners to document Risks, Actions, Decisions, Milestones, etc. Recap all meeting notes and update initiative documentation accordingly.
• Schedule meetings critical to the project
• Prep meeting documentation or create presentation outlines as needed
• Manage the project based on deliverables to ensure dates and milestones are met
• Escalate risks to Business and Delivery Lead
What would a normal day for this position look like??
• Prepare for project meetings by updating documentation and determining meeting outcomes
• Scheduling and facilitating project meetings
• Attend meeting to capture notes, action items, risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
• Send out meeting notes
• Follow up with owners of action items coming due
• Putting together plans for execution
• Communicating status, issue, and risks to stakeholders
• Managing the project plan and holding project team members accountable
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• Leadership Skills: Keep cross-functional team members engaged
• Organizational Agility: Ability to navigate the organization
• Time Management: Ability to prioritize and be successful at spinning multiple plates at once.
• Project Management Experience and Skillset.
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
• Microsoft Office
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
• Org agility
• High attention to detail
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs