A well known company here in NYC is looking for a Junior Project Manager on an ongoing freelance basis for at a least a year and possibly more.
- You will be part of the art team, working with 10 Designers
- You will be the first point of contact for the team when it comes to all project requests
- Mostly digital, working on large campaigns, emails, production work
- Knowledge of Basecamp and/or other project management softwares
- Looking for someone who wants to be engaged in strategic meetings, has an interest in the brand and enjoys marketing
- Agency, media or marketing background preferred
Start: Ideally by 2/20-2/21, but by 2/26 at the latest
Temporary, but long term for at least a year
You are the gatekeeper that helps keep the art department productive, informed and on time with all creative deliverables. This department is responsible for the digital and print subscription marketing for 15 titles. You will be involved in the production and creative management of
dynamic campaigns as they relate to driving awareness and subscriptions. You will oversee all incoming Art Department projects. Duties include gathering assets, reviewing project requirements, assisting with setting project goals and expectations, maintaining timelines, and managing overall workflow in a highpaced environment for a team of 10+ designers. Assets include email, digital ads, order pages, paid social and direct mail, etc.
Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills. You should be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time, while interfacing with several brand teams, as well as the designers themselves. A working understanding of project management tools such as Basecamp and a knowledge of design applications such Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch and AfterEffects. We are looking for a team player that's resourceful and loves to move things forward without tons of supervision.
● 24 years experience in project/creative management
● Understanding of digital creative delivery requirements for social media advertising,
landing pages, banner ads, emails, etc.
● Superb communication skills
● Proactive with a desire to learn and get involved in multiple exciting projects
● Experience in marketing, advertising and/or creative
● Ability to generate reports as needed
● Basecamp and/or other project management software
● Working knowledge of G Suite
● ADA (Americans with Disability Act) Certifications for digital design
● Design background
● Interest in editorial content
● Creative and marketing strategy