This Marketing Partner Program oversees the ecosystem of companies that provide data, tools and services that maximize the performance of marketing for all its clients. Our diverse ecosystem of partners spans 55 countries and ranges from top marketing technology providers like from Fortune 500 companies to niche startup Ad Tech companies in developing markets. Our partners are a critical aspect of our multi-billion-dollar advertising business around the globe and help us achieve our mission to accelerate end-client success.
Seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial Project Manager to join the Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships Team (GMSP) team. This person will sit in Program Management, GMS Partnerships’ team that owns the architecture, thought leadership, operations and processes that make the program and ecosystem grow and thrive. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the execution and activation of a program and related initiatives, and will work with various stakeholders including Creative, Digital, Marketing, Media, Sales, Partners, and more.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working across multiple complicated and often unrelated operational workflows. They will also be a natural communicator who focuses and conveys particular details to a team of stakeholders, and is able to drive alignment and clarity across often competing priorities. Last, the candidate should have familiarity with or be willing to work on the intersection of creativity and marketing.
- Partners with Product Marketing, Partner Management, Product Growth and other teams to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences
- Establish project timelines and ensures team is aware of key milestone dates
- Clearly communicates issues related to staying on schedule
- Facilitates relationships between teams by moving process forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Predicts roadblocks/obstacles, establishes meetings and integration points between teams
- Prioritizes competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
- Communicates clearly across projects and people
- Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results
- Manage high profile projects and identify the need for escalation when necessary
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on scaled marketing programs
- Experience with video and creative ecosystems preferred (e.g. creative agencies, production studios, etc)
- Experience building cross-functional working relationships
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Experience coordinating with technical cross-functional teams and communicating across partners
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP certification preferred