Strategy/Positioning of Products:
• Identify and prioritize growth opportunities through thoughtful consumer and customer insights, thorough competitive and market analyses and deep understanding of emerging trends
• Develop new product strategies to help “leverage” identified market opportunities
• Working with internal and external resources, build a robust pool of consumer and market insights and ideas to mine
• Build 3 year roadmap of new and innovative products
• Act as the central point for ALL market, consumer, and customer information; Synthesize, frame and present information to ALL relevant stakeholders to gain alignment to product strategies and associated action plans.
• Lead cross-functional effort to establish business case development and presentation to the executive team.
• Manages development of new products through the stage gate process
• Lead cross functional teams to accomplish key initiatives
Partnership Management: Develop supplier and agency relationships to close internal capability gaps required to meet new opportunities
Brand Development: Plans on-going consumer support to drive brand equity, increase awareness, purchase and usage of products/brands. Works in partnership with outside agencies and internal partners to plan and execute brand-building programs.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar fields required. MBA in Marketing or related field strongly preferred.
Minimum of 5 years relevant Marketing experience. Progression of successful accomplishments in marketing that includes the identification and commercialization of a significant line extension, new product or major new marketing program that delivered target business results.
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
• Superior strategic thinking and planning
• Proven consumer understanding, to serve as foundation for sustainable innovation
• Overall business knowledge and holistic general management approach
• Ability to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions
• Economic value creation mindset
• Superior leadership skills
• Outstanding analytical abilities
• Demonstrated ability to deliver target results
• Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences including senior management
• State-of-the-art functional marketing expertise
Strategic Thinking: Thinks strategically by clearly anticipating future trends, challenges, and consequences, creating business strategies and plans to achieve a competitive advantage. Creates clear and compelling vision and strategy, translates strategy into business plan, and communicates strategic vision.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs