Reporting to the on-site Program Manager, the Aquent Project Manager will manage all project related communication and schedules. They will assemble all required assets and source materials and coordinate
both content development and creative development of communications. The Project Coordinator will coordinate all levels of reviews and approvals including compliance and final
release. You will be accountable for managing detailed task assignments to core and flex teams, adherence to schedules and QC.
Tasks will include opening jobs in project management tool, project tracking and reporting, budget tracking and invoicing, markup of changes, version control and minor QC of final files and regulatory submissions.
The amount of administrative duties and responsibilities in this role is high and, as such, we seek someone qualified to handle the demands and requirements of heavy administration within a coordinator role.
• Exhibit an excellent customer service attitude at all times, and effectively represent Aquent’s values.
• Develop a keen understanding of the client’s brands standards, file management, and naming protocols.
• Coordinate submissions for approvals, as requested - assuring the proper management and version control of all submissions, creative and regulatory.
• Coordinate flow of multiple projects concurrently, communicating with the project and account managers, as needed.
• Manage project database(s) and reporting, taking ownership of accuracy of information.
• Demonstrate a high-level understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files.
• Meet with project managers to discuss status/project updates, work flow, priorities etc.
• Oversee adherence to file structure standards, naming conventions.
• QC files prior to submissions as requested.