Our client is looking for a Project Manager to hit the ground running and support two Sr. Project Managers in a fast-paced agency environment. You will ideally have prior agency experience.
- Project planning and scope development in partnership with the Account team.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation: key scope documents, schedules, status reports, deliverable lists, change requests, cost baselines etc.
- Effectively communicate with all team members (internal and external).
- Lead status meetings – ensuring decisions and actions are made and communicated back to the broader team.
- Manage resource allocation across the creative department.
- Manage trade-offs between competing agency resources and project workloads.
- Be flexible to the creative process and client needs.
- Perform quality assurance and control quality to ensure our processes and products are flawless.
- Proven ability to successfully manage integrated programs across multiple clients.
- Solid knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative team and client relationships.
- Solid knowledge of print, broadcast and digital mediums.
- Highly organized and a mildly obsessive about the details.
- Ability to calmly adapt to unique situations and projects.
- At least 3 years PM experience; preferably working within a creative agency.