We're looking for a Project Manager to support our product and content launches as well as to be an overall project manager for marketing operations. The ideal candidate will be a Sr. Project Manager who can oversee the development of marketing campaigns for a diverse range of projects. This person ideally will be able to get up to speed quickly and help lead our content, marketing and product launches, help improve workflow, and ensure we deliver all of our launch campaigns on time and on target.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Partner with marketing team and cross-functional groups, as well as external partners, to estimate project timelines, define launch deliverables, eliminate project roadblocks, and ensure on-time delivery
- Manage content, marketing and product launch programs
- Work closely with product marketing team, product development team, data science team, testing and analyst relations team, content marketing team, corporate marketing team, and product team to help improve and redesign our planning process to execute each launch better than the last
- Ensure all aspects of the project life cycle- from planning to release to early adoption- are appropriately defined, tracked, and communicated
- Manage launch planning processes to develop integrated marketing plans that deliver on product strategy and business results
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure we are achieving timelines and prioritizing projects appropriately to meet business priorities.
Requirements of the Role:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in project management, creative services management
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Understanding of and experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven success managing operations and strategic projects from start to finish
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with little direction
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written.
- Ability to prioritize work based on business requirements and to effectively escalate issues where appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- There is potential for remote flexibility however candidates must be local to be able to work onsite 3-4 times a week. Remote options only available to high achievers, not awarded immediately.
- This role will be a long term contract with potential to go permanent should the candidate be the right fit for the company long term and there is open head count. Typical contracts last 6-9 months before talk of converting to a permanent employee.