Our client, a global brand strategy, design and experience firm is looking for a Project Manager. This role is on-site in Westwood, CA with full-time hours M-F and will last between 4-6 months. This is to cover a maternity leave. However, if all goes well there is the possibility to being brought on with the company permanently.
As a Senior Project Manager with our client you will:
- Lead in the project management of 6-10 brand-related projects serving 2-3 client account programs.
- Develop work plans designed to meet project objectives.
- Establish project budgets, schedules, and resource needs for various brand strategy, naming, interactive, and communications projects.
- Assist in the day-to-day oversight of these projects to ensure that the project team fully understands and meets project scope and deliverables.
- Track project progress and ensure change is effectively controlled and managed.
- Proactively manage project knowledge and client materials to ensure various team members’ activities and work product are aligned.
- Analyze and report on project performance to inform company Finance and New business functions.
- Forecasting revenues and ensure job profitability.
- Assist in keeping Senior Account Management abreast of issues and informed of work flow improvement opportunities.
- Assist in professional development and directing of project managers.
- Proactive and detail oriented, with strong organizational skills and a keen sense of urgency.
- Formal training in project management (some certification courses or fully certified PMP).
- Experience managing multiple priorities, while working under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors and clients.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities with strong verbal, visual, and written communication, specifically to talk with clarity and confidence to clients, enjoy collaborating with production and creative teams.
- Experience developing and executing project activity plans, project communication plans, issues logs, status reports, agendas, minutes and action items.
- Working knowledge of design and corporate identity/branding.