Our great client in SF is currently seeking a Project Manager to work on a project IMMEDIATELY!
- Structure and scope digital and interactive projects such as campaigns
- Oversee the delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration. Work with cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines.
- Use project management methodologies, including creation of relevant documentation.
- Interact with clients daily, set up and attendance of client meetings.
- Use theirs and their client's software and systems to keep track of people and progress.
- Ensure work is best in class through collaboration with team and QA responsibilities.
- Ensure a collaborative “one team” approach comprising both client and agency representatives.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years digital PM experience within an agency; Marcom or automotive work preferred.
- Familiarity with ad serving platforms such as Atlas, Doubleclick, Flashtalking, etc.
- Organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Collaborative: With multiple stakeholders, communication and teamwork is critical
- Oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarizing succinctly
- Knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques, with comfort in a technical environment
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems. The candidate must be a strong manager with ability to lead a team to a desired result
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Analytical skills, thinks critically
- Laughs often