Vitamin T is working with a local agency to find a Project Manager to join their team! This person needs to have a strong working knowledge of print production, experience with production of retail point-of-purchase and event displays, as well as be an enthusiastic, engaged, people-person with excellent communication skills.
More detail on the responsibilities and requirements:
Experience, and clear understanding, of print production methods specifically with:
• Large-format print production and materials.
• Small-format digital print production methods and materials.
• Offset print production methods and materials.
Manage production of retail POP and event related projects including:
• Provide project management and design estimates in the beginning of a project based on scope of work.
• Monitor budget and profitability throughout the course of the project, including all contractor and supplier fees and costs.
• Provide initial budget to client and internal team and budget updates as needed. Provide final accounting and margin goals to the supervisor prior to billing the job.
• Bid and procure products and services needed for execution of project, which could include installation of production elements.
• Manage expectations proactively. Provide full disclosure of project status, budgets, and actions to the internal team and client base as needed.
• Proof creative before it goes to the client and potential Vendor partners.
Act as supplier liaison by doing the following:
• Experience in identifying/selecting suppliers with appropriate capabilities for projects.
• Act as an advocate for the internal team and client(s), balancing expectations with budget and deliverable date.
• Provide clear and concise written specifications, timelines, and expectations to suppliers.
• Ensure quality control is achieved on all projects.
• Always be on the look-out for new vendor partners and material/fabrication methods.
• Issue PO’s and contracts as appropriate.
Communications and other skills including:
• Communication and presentation skills are a must. Being able to present budgets, timelines, and project concepts to multiple-stakeholders in an engaging manner is critical to this position.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with many tight deadlines.
• Ability to communicate solutions or resolutions to a client or vendor thus making difficult situations suitable to everyone involved.
• This position entails writing estimate requests, purchase orders, print pricing quotes, budgets to clients, recaps and emails in a professional, clear, and concise fashion that furthers the company’s good standing with clients and vendor partners.
• Communicate project schedules and potential obstacles to both internal team member’s clients and vendor partners.
• Act as the liaison between clients, team members, and vendor partners by creating, and communicating: project scope, schedules, and budgets. Proactively strategize, and communicate, possible obstacles that may compromise the agreed upon timeline and budget.
• Work to increase sales through networking, by building new relationships with vendors and clients each day. Actively seek new business opportunities.
If this all sounds like you, let's talk! Email Kelly Drodofsky at email@example.com with your most recent resume and a summary of how you are a good fit and why your background aligns with this position.