Vitamin T is assisting a boutique creative design and branding studio in their search for a Lead Project Manager. This is a temp to hire opportunity located in Flatiron District.
As the Lead Project Manager, you will help manage the day-to-day activities of various client engagements.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of a project, including scope, development, execution, and delivery
- Work with the director of project management and creative teams to deliver successful print and digital projects
- Manage day-to-day communication with multiple clients across several projects
- Create and manage schedules and budgets for projects of varying sizes, from banner executions to complex interactive websites
- Schedule and lead client meetings internally
- Provide clear, concise briefings to staff
- Schedule and lead client meetings and presentations
- Manage client communication across the board
- Develop and implement strategies for problem-solving in response to unexpected circumstances or to streamline workflow
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional training
- Project management professional with 4–5 years of relevant print and digital experience who has led integrated projects at the campaign level
- Tech-savvy leader with experience in the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies and third party applications and platforms including CMS, SEO, CRM, analytics, and social media
- Knowledgeable collaborator with a deep understanding of responsive design and the development process, particularly with mobile-first best practices
- Experienced print expert with a solid understanding of various print form factors (e.g., direct mail, packaging, stationery, and signage), processes, and techniques