This PM will support work for various groups at NIKE.
The most important attributes the client is looking for: Knowledge of Print/Production, experience in production of Retail POP and Events, Enthusiasm, Engaged, People/Communication Skills, Excel experience.
General Job Description and Essential Functions:
Experience, and clear understanding, of print production methods
• Large format print production and materials.
• Small format digital print production methods and materials.
• Offset print production methods and materials.
Manage production of Retail POP and event related projects
• Provide project management and design estimates in the beginning of a project based on scope of work. Monitor budget and profitability throughout the course of the project, including all contractor and supplier fees and costs.
• Provide initial budget to client and internal team and budget updates as needed. Provide final accounting and margin goals to the supervisor prior to billing the job.
• Bid and procure products and services needed for execution of project, which could include installation of production elements.
• Manage expectations proactively. Provide full disclosure of project status, budgets, and actions to the internal team and client base as needed.
• Proof creative before it goes to the client and potential Vendor partners.
Act as Supplier Liaison
• Experience in identifying/selecting suppliers with appropriate capabilities for projects.
• Act as an advocate for the internal team and client(s), balancing expectations with budget and deliverable date.
• Provide clear and concise written specifications, timelines, and expectations to suppliers.
• Ensure quality control is achieved on all projects.
• Always be on the “look-out” for new vendor partners and material/fabrication methods.
• Issue PO’s and contracts as appropriate.
• Presentation skills are a must. Being able to present budgets, timelines, and project concepts to multiple-stakeholders in an engaging manner is critical to this position.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with many tight deadlines.
• Ability to communicate solutions or resolutions to a client or vendor thus making difficult situations suitable to everyone involved.
• Must be able to communicate clearly, positively, and objectively with the internal team, clients and vendors.
• This position entails writing estimate requests, purchase orders, print pricing quotes, budgets to clients, recaps and emails in a professional, clear, and concise fashion that furthers the company’s good standing with clients and vendor partners.
• Communicate project schedules and potential obstacles to both internal team member’s clients and vendor partners.
• Act as the liaison between clients, team members, and vendor partners by creating, and communicating: project scope, schedules, and budgets. Proactively strategize, and communicate, possible obstacles that may compromise the agreed upon timeline and budget.
• Work to increase sales through networking, by building new relationships with vendors and clients each day. Actively seek new business opportunities.