This person will report to the Creative Director and ideally have extensive experience in scheduling, flow, and over all traffic management for multiple fast moving projects.
Why am I Here?
Daily direct communication with clients, internal 2D & 3D design/creative teams, and production teams. Spreadsheets, phone calls, ideation and brainstorming.
- Work directly with clients to serve as a key representative
- Generate project plans, calendars and estimates based on client briefs / SOWs
- Conduct regular project status meetings with all teams
- Collaborate with internal departments to proactively manage potential risks
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
- Coordinate shipping logistics for successful delivery
- Ensure all deadlines and budgets are met – comfort with quick turn-arounds
- Maintain clear, complete and accessible project file documentation throughout project process to conclusion
- Prepare and make presentations before colleagues and clients
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse workforce of vendors and community.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client and its industry; its business initiatives, industry trends, competitive landscape and marketplace dynamics
- Understand how the client is structured: key players and its working relationships
- Proactively brings forth business-building ideas, strategies and solutions for clients
- Identifies opportunities for key leadership to participate in annual account planning meetings or other high-level meetings
What do I need?
- Strong Passion and understanding for all things Action Sports. Skate, Surf, Snow & BMX
- Widespread knowledge of action sports and actions sports lifestyle (emphasis on Skate)
- Vast knowledge of relevant market conditions and trends in skateboarding and Action Sports lifestyle
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years’ related experience in a Creative Environment with Sports Marketing management background / experience.
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback, with an ability to inspire, support and understand people
- Track record of strong time management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Familiarity of material selection for build-outs and graphic production processes
- Flexible schedule to travel on-site for projects – roughly 5-10% of the time
- Positive Attitude
- Driven Personality – Strive to Succeed