Our client is hiring a Project Manager for a 6 month contract that could extend or convert to perm. This position is onsite.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the tactical execution of multi-channel campaign plans that drive awareness of the brand, create demand, generate qualified leads, improve conversion rates, and drive usage and loyalty. The project manager fields incoming campaign requests from the Portfolio Marketing team, provides end-to-end management, shares best practices for tactical execution, and facilitates communication between requestors and functional leads from groups including Strategic Marketing Services and Demand Generation. This project manager ensures all marketing campaigns assigned to them are executed flawlessly, on time, and on budget. A left- and right brain thinker, this creative marketing professional considers all aspects of the customer journey to make sure messaging reaches the intended audience in the right channels and at the right time.
· Support Portfolio Marketing Managers during campaign plan development to ensure initiatives are aligned with company objectives
· Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high pressure environment
· Optimize campaigns based on results and effectiveness data
· Lead cross-functional teams on execution of programs
· Operate within a designated project management system and foster cooperation with campaign stakeholders
· Identify opportunities for efficiency and guide campaign owners into over-arching programs
· Work both independently as well as a member of high performance-output team in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Bachelor's degree required
· 2 years of experience in development and execution of successful B2B integrated marketing campaigns
· Project management skills with strong orientation toward execution and implementation
· Team player, and comfortable communicating with cross-functional leaders
· Strong listening and probing skills to interpret needs effectively
· Professionalism balanced with a fun attitude and sense of humor
· High performing, high energy self-starter
· Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
· Mix of agency and brand-side campaign development experience preferred
· Experience creating and implementing proven seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs; basic knowledge of marketing automation a plus
Interested? Apply today.