This PM will support work for various groups at NIKE.
The most important attributes the client is looking for: Knowledge of Print/Production, experience in production of Retail POP and Events, Enthusiasm, Engaged, People/Communication Skills, Excel experience.
General Job Description and Essential Functions:
Experience, and clear understanding, of print production methods
• Large format print production and materials.
• Small format digital print production methods and materials.
• Offset print production methods and materials.
Manage production of Retail POP and event related projects
• Provide project management and design estimates in the beginning of a project based on scope of work. Monitor budget and profitability throughout the course of the project, including all contractor and supplier fees and costs.
• Provide initial budget to client and internal team and budget updates as needed. Provide final accounting and margin goals to the supervisor prior to billing the job.
• Bid and procure products and services needed for execution of project, which could include installation of production elements.
• Manage expectations proactively. Provide full disclosure of project status, budgets, and actions to the internal team and client base as needed.
• Proof creative before it goes to the client and potential Vendor partners.
Act as Supplier Liaison
• Experience in identifying/selecting suppliers with appropriate capabilities for projects.
• Act as an advocate for the internal team and client(s), balancing expectations with budget and deliverable date.
• Provide clear and concise written specifications, timelines, and expectations to suppliers.
• Ensure quality control is achieved on all projects.
• Always be on the “look-out” for new vendor partners and material/fabrication methods.
• Issue PO’s and contracts as appropriate.
• Presentation skills are a must. Being able to present budgets, timelines, and project concepts to multiple-stakeholders in an engaging manner is critical to this position.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with many tight deadlines.
• Ability to communicate solutions or resolutions to a client or vendor thus making difficult situations suitable to everyone involved.
• Must be able to communicate clearly, positively, and objectively with the internal team, clients and vendors.
• This position entails writing estimate requests, purchase orders, print pricing quotes, budgets to clients, recaps and emails in a professional, clear, and concise fashion that furthers the company’s good standing with clients and vendor partners.
• Communicate project schedules and potential obstacles to both internal team member’s clients and vendor partners.
• Act as the liaison between clients, team members, and vendor partners by creating, and communicating: project scope, schedules, and budgets. Proactively strategize, and communicate, possible obstacles that may compromise the agreed upon timeline and budget.
• Work to increase sales through networking, by building new relationships with vendors and clients each day. Actively seek new business opportunities.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs