Our pharmacutical client is looking for a Project Manager to manage advisory board meeting planning and coordination with logistics and recruitment/content vendors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings, review of reports, agendas, and other travel logistics as needed, and content development with marketing manager oversight.
- Assist Marketing Manager with 1:1 External Expert (EE) engagement planning at congresses or other initiatives.
- Responsible for communication of EE activity information to internal Client's stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works closely with marketing manager, logistics vendor and content vendor to ensure timely execution of key EE activities for 2 brands.
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.