Project Manager provides project management expertise and consultation to meet department and cross-department goals. Builds relationships in an effort to manage project or support objectives, design features, timelines, implementation strategy, and assignment of resources in order to accomplish project results. Independently leads and tracks complex project/support assignments. Project manager responsible for large, complex, cross functional projects such as development of emerging market strategies, support and the execution of other strategies.
• Provide program management support including the facilitation of strategic planning, roadmap development and management and oversight on execution within timeline and budgets.
• Provide support and consultation to define priority work into manageable units, creating a single unified plan to execute the work, allocating resources to project activities, communication, and organizational change.
• Support leads in defining work plans, identification of stakeholders, development of communication plans and execution as needed.
• Facilitation of meetings as needed
• Responsible for identifying, managing and escalating risks and developing risk mitigation strategies. Validate estimates, risks, assumptions, constraints and interdependencies for viable solution options.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders, effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders and communicate status updates in a timely and clear fashion.
• Accountable for motivating project team members and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. Accountable for identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the project team - team dynamics.
• Accountable for aspects of vendor management.
Additional Job Information:
This is a very unstructured role. It does not require Project Manager certification, but the ideal candidate should be able to multi-task and be a creative self-motivated person who can move ideas into execution.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc of your Résumé and link to your samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards