Our client is a Seattle-based e-commerce company who is looking for a Project Manager that will support the Global Project Manager in operationalizing processes and procedures across the companys Integrated Marketing team.
Job functions will include, but are not limited to: detecting defects in current workflows and processes, developing reports and analysis for tracking the health of the business, and collaborating with other organizations (e.g. Finance) to drive integrations between processes, tools, etc.
This candidate will:
• Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a single-threaded, digestible format
• Provide project management by gathering business and technical requirements and defining requirements for metrics reporting
• Assist in developing and enhancing KPIs and reporting communications to support multiple areas of the business
• Provide ongoing technical training to stakeholders
• Actively manage change control for all operational reporting
• Analyze business problems by focusing on understanding root causes and driving towards proactive opportunities
- Gather business requirements, maintaining strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze large data sets; technically savvy with a business communication skills to speak comfortably to the data.
- Design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics and reports.
- Create models and schemas between various tools and workflows.
- Ability to effectively share knowledge and mentor individuals through ongoing training sessions.
- Experience working in the creative/marketing space
- Draft technical requirements for supporting near-term and long-term operational objectives.
- Experience with Tableau and creating advanced data visualizations.
- Technical and/or beginner data engineering background.