Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Project Manager for a 12–month assignment.
Pay: Up to $59.40/hr. DOE
This role is for a marketing coordinator for a paid streaming subscription service.
- Document Management Work with the Integrated Marketing Leads (IMLs) to establish standards and coordinate document management tools.
- Keep all document management repositories for program updated and logically organized for ease of use by team members.
- Propose and enforce organizational standards across the team to ensure that only relevant/current documents are posted and old versions are archived.
- Work with the IMLs to establish a scalable model for document and permission sharing with external partners.
- Manage launch check-list and day of launch processes, including virtual "war room"
- Prepare launch re-cap reports
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Ongoing project management and running marketing coordination for day of show launches.
2. Consistently update/maintain the master deliverable list of the Program Calendars / Meetings Deliverables
3. Work with team leads/responsible parties to ensure timely updates/forecasts of each deliverable prior to check-in meetings
- BA/BS Degree in any field
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a role directly interfacing with Product teams
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Experienced coordinating complex projects with multiple groups
- High proficiency with G-Calendar, GMail
- High proficiency with G-Docs, G-Sites, G-Groups
- Highly detail-oriented and process driven
- Responsive to varying needs and changing priorities
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with Creative Production Environments
- Preferred candidates with at least a Bachelor Degree
- Experience working within the Technology or Entertainment fields