Title: Project Manager
Location: El Segundo, Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 2-3 months, likely to extend
Availability Requirements: full-time, on-site
We are looking for a creative project manager to join our client, a notable full-service agency, to work on managing multiple different creative projects for one of their larger client accounts.
You will be working with a team of about 30, reporting to account supervisors and program director.
- This role will be responsible for leading and designing projects, communicating with clients/internal teams, directing creative and, most importantly, promoting a culture of fun and excellence.
- Development and management of project timelines and project plans
- Assurance that projects achieve desired business and technical objectives
- Leadership of internal project team
- Identification and mitigation of project risks
- Validation and presentation of project deliverables
- Management of project financials, with a focus on optimizing efficiency and project margin
- Establishment of close working relationships with client project team and internal development managers
- Lead by example and assist Department manager with mentoring and training other team members
- Minimum 5 years of digital project management experience in an advertising agency, technology organization or professional services company working on marketing projects with 5 to 10 team members and diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with a cross-functional team of clients, media, creative, technology and analytics
- Business process planning and implementation planning experience
- BA/BS in communications, business or technology-related field (or commensurate experience)
- Knowledge and experience with the MS Office suite, including MS Project
- Background in digital marketing platforms, tools and technology is required
- PMI certificate advantageous
- Experience with forecasting and managing resources to successfully complete projects.
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Project Manager