• Lead cross-functional and cross-Geo teams to define the outcomes.
• Review, analyze, propose and implement methods to improve Joint Business Plan quality and attainment
• Research and position our Joint Business Planning methodology and system against others creating and delivering the value proposition across partners and internal teams
• Support Geo teams in their implementation of JBP coordinating with various teams to resolve issues or concerns
• Create executive level regular status reports on JBP implementation
• Manage a direct report and/or consultants as needed depending on project volume and complexity
• Develop the launch plan and timeline necessary to implement globally.
• Develop the metrics and track those metrics back to the business requirements of the program.
• Create partner, and internal, program documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and marketing collateral that supports program globally
• Manage the sales & marketing team and channel partner feedback on the program once launched and effectively implement a roadmap of change that maps to the busines requirements.
• Drive the requirements of the systems necessary to support the program and the enhancements to the infrastructure that is built to support the program as it ties in with the Integrated Partner Planning process.
• Drive internal processes and methodologies to evaluate and model the potential impact of new changes to the existing process and system
• Consult with enablement, sales, marketing managers, executives, and IT, to help identify, design, and implement the business processes necessary to maintain and implement a successful JBP for client globally.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS degree preferred. MBA is a plus
• 5+ years of experience in Partner business planning, Channel Sales Management, Sales Operations
• Knowledge of a control environment such as Sarbanes-Oxley
• Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in managing cross functional teams and requirements
• Demonstrated success in project management and process analysis
• Intermediate to Advanced skill level in data analysis and use of Excel
• Excellent organization skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Previous Channel Sales or Marketing experience
• Ability to relate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs