9 month contract onsite at client
As a Project Manager, you’ll work closely with a variety of the client's internal teams to help create and execute a large-scale pilot program. You are responsible for supporting the teams in communication and administrative support throughout the creation and development of the pilot to ensure the development and build are progressing.
You're a self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who will take the initiative to improve them. Using your strong communication skills, you'll effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and scope. When circumstances demand, you'll provide strategic support -- such as evaluating data or resolving minor operational issues - with the team’s guidance.
You will deal with third-party vendors, customers, partners, and a wide range of groups within the client on scalable custom projects, managing business relationships with each of these internal and external entities to ensure that needs and requirements are met.
In this role, you will become an expert in post-sales execution of large-scale advertising programs. You will become intimately familiar with project management and post-sales implementation best practices, with a keen understanding of multiple program types including live streaming, original programming, contests, and content aggregation programs. You will learn to work cross-functionally within the organization to remove barriers and solve challenges to meet customer needs in the sponsorship development space.
- Program and project management
- Participating in key projects; and interfacing with high-level executives both internally and externally in a professional, effective manner.
- Tasks include tracking post-sales production budget, maintaining spreadsheets, generating reports, and so on.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and assist with correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, plans, etc.
- Help facilitate status updates, communications, and coordination between external agencies and internal departments. Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including senior-level management.
- Assist internal teams to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the pilot program and conduct post-program analysis. Tasks include pulling reports using internal systems, maintaining ongoing metrics spreadsheets, etc.
- Special projects as requested
- Handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- BA or BS degree preferred in digital media, marketing, communications, statistics, or other related field, with strong academic record
- 3 years experience in interactive production and project management, product marketing, direct marketing, marketing program management (design and creative background also a plus).
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks quickly, accurately, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and to develop a rapid understanding of technical, legal, and financial terms at a high level with minimal training.
Nice to have:
- Diligence, flexibility, and highly detail-oriented.
- Positively embrace change, accept new approaches and maintain own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty.
- Take a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so.
- Plans and schedules tasks to ensure the best use of time and resources. Takes a logical and systematic approach to work.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Internet and computing skills required (electronic mail, Microsoft Office)
- Both a commitment to professionalism and a sense of humor are a must
- Ability to work across multiple internal teams to find solutions to problems or challenges; familiarity communicating with engineering, operations, administrative, legal, and/or financial team members.
- Capable of working in an environment where evolution and change are the norm and where every day brings new and interesting challenges.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
9 month contract onsite at client