Title: Project Manager
Location: El Segundo
Duration: 6 months
Availability Requirements: Full-time, on-site
You will be joining a cross-functional team, acting as the communication hub for their corporate playbook project and collaborating with Marketing, Sales, Professional Education, Corporate Accounts, Organizational development, Service, and Third Party Vendors. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to connect the dots from various departments through knowledge sharing, breaking down silos, ability to communicate cross-functionally while promoting continuous change improvements to create operational efficiencies .
- drive cultural and behavioral change across the organization to improve understanding and utilization of the Corporate Accounts Playbook and potentially the next playbooks for Service, Video, other specialties, etc.
- be a resource to the local sales team providing guidance and insight on the use of the Corporate Playbook
- work with ProfEd to tailor the learning opportunities based on the feedback from the field and customer validation exercises
- facilitate Monthly Governance Meetings (Continuation of the Steering Committee)
- continuously refine corporate messaging deck, working with copywriter, advisory board and marketing research to assist with updating of slides in master deck
- a minimum education level of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- PMP or other project management certification is a PLUS
- Project Management in an agency is a PLUS
- highly detail oriented
- excellent organization and project management skills
- hands-on skills with software based project management, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Box, etc.
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Project Manager