The Business Readiness group sits within Global Customer Operations and works in tandem with Product Management and Product Marketing to create, develop, implement and manage the processes and go-to-market tools for our global product launches.
• Supports all phases of a software product life cycle from inception through end of life.
• Liaise with business functions to gather readiness requirements.
• Ensures projects are completed on time • Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
• Prepare launch Bill of Materials and communicate overall product and launch status.
• Document best practices for managing SaaS/XaaS global launches • Help drive business and product readiness
The ideal candidate will have project management experience with SaaS/cloud service launches and On-prem. He/She should have driven NPI Launch activities across Development, Marketing, Services, Channels, Field, Partners and Operations. In addition they will have:
• Project management experience
• Software release management experience ( agile, iterative) • Experience managing product releases and end to end product lifecycle management ( On-Prem and Cloud) • Experience implementing, managing, and measuring launch processes and operational procedures • Adapts well to continuously changing priorities and opportunities • Excels in a fast-paced environment • Bachelor's degree strongly preferred • Global marketing experience preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs