Exciting opportunity to help launch a new line of business for the fastest growing start-up in the world!
Our client is seeking a producer/project manager for creative and marketing projects for a new division currently in beta with plans to launch publicly in January. This is a HIPAA compliant division of the client company that partners with hospitals and health care organizations to make sure that patient logistics is never a problem.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work independently, solve problems proactively, and time manage effectively.
- Define the scope of projects including deliverables, timelines, milestones, resource needs, and budgets.
- Manage internal staff workflow and resourcing.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to shepherd projects through launch.
- Work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in cross discipline knowledge sharing.
Job responsibilities and projects will evolve over time but here is a breakdown of the projects that you will own initially:
Launch activities through January 60%
Email creative 20%
Print collateral 10%
- 4 years project management in an agency setting
- Strong grasp of technology
- Proven track record of being a self-motivated and self-managing team member, while still being able to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Familiarity with the creative process, including information architecture and visual design.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.