The Project Manager/Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Global Vaccine Policy team to coordinate key projects and team activities, including:
- Manage procurement processes including ensuring appropriate approvals and legal and compliance reviews, liaising with vendors to refine scopes of work, setting up task orders and purchase orders and ensuring that invoicing and payments are processed in a timely fashion.
- Manage review and approval of policy communications materials and ensuring appropriate referencing and documentation for review and approval.
- Managing budget and providing routine updates on status of expenses and supporting budget forecasting and planning.
- Develop internal protocols / guidance as needed for policy team engagement with external organizations.
- Supporting overall coordination of meetings and activities, including working with team members to plan agendas for meetings, prepare meeting materials, document meeting minutes and ensure follow-up on next steps of project and activity plans.
• Bachelor degree in management or administration desired
• Approximately 5 years of experience in project coordination and management.
• Experience managing contracts and budgets.
• Strong project management skills
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong writing skills
• Strong skills in excel and accounting
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Strong personal character and ethics
The position is for 12 months, with a potential opportunity to continue longer. The position will require approximately 30-40 hours per week and will have the option for some telework.