- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Our Fortune 500 Entertainment / Theme Park Client is seeking a Digital Project Manager to add to their team. If selected you would work closely with internal and external teams to facilitate the assessment of projects from ideation to hand off to implementation. This position is responsible for orchestration and business analysis of both internal projects, (within Customer Engagement) and projects initiated by external teams (IT, online, etc.). Basic functions include taking responsibility and accountability for specific aspects of ongoing planning processes, project delivery, and improvement initiatives on new and existing solutions. This is not an IT / Technical Project Manager Role.
• Maintain and manage the Master Plan and weekly leadership soundbites
• Create and maintain a request process flow for internal and external requests that include stakeholder assessments, communication plans, and business case creation
• Perform high level requirements elicitation including work with partners to consolidate input (data and solution), maintain team momentum, and drive towards completion of artifacts
• Completing departmental documentation both business and technical, for appropriate point of the process. Artifacts produced could include business case, requirements, user stories, user acceptance criteria, and solution documentation
• Impact analysis evaluations for new project requests and existing project enhancements
• Identify needed resources for future projects and ensure they are funded and are assigned a level in the PM/BA menu
• Acquire necessary approvals and sign offs before project moves into the delivery phase.
Responsible for Macro-review of planning for entire department portfolio in an Agile environment.