Responsible for end to end management of critical ecommerce projects for the ecommerce team. Facilitates, manages, and reports status on all phases of the project lifecycle, from initial concept through gating, requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment and ROI tracking. Works with leadership within an ecommerce program area to help prioritize related projects. Work with cross functional teams IT, Portfolio teams to ensure project release alignments. Track program/project level metrics to validate projected ROI and help streamline the SDLC process, communication and execution.
Assess needs to engage other impacting functional groups like Content mgmt, RA, GTM, eCRM and facilitate their participation at appropriate stages for successful project delivery. Serve as a key liaison with all external groups, including National Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT, National Operations, QA, Client Account Management team, etc. Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning and managing projects to completion. Support Operation project leads/owners in defining requirements for stakeholdering, project alignment and successful implementation. Maintain overall portfolio for the assigned funnel; track status and report to leadership. Manage and execute established processes for resourcing, maintenance work prioritization etc,. Identify and document process improvements/changes that help streamline/improve time to market solutions
• Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in Program/Project management.
• Must possess complete understanding of all project management fundamentals.
• 4+ years of wireless sales project management experience or extensive knowledge and understanding of wireless industry trends and key business drivers.
• Understanding of Verizon Wireless online portals and associated sales/support teams is strongly preferred
• Ability to handle documentation management, change management, gating processes, prioritization and structured learning on all aspects of the Verizon Wireless ecommerce portals
• Strong communication, facilitation and organization skills are a must.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and manage all aspects of projects concurrently
• Ability to multi-task and flex with changing business needs
• Strong capacity to execute in a dynamic environment where creative thinking is required
• Must be highly disciplined, self-starter, and leader with the ability to execute on assignments independently, and effectively communicate expectations for all programs/projects being managed.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Primary Skill Requirement
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs