Freelance – ASAP start onsite in NYC
Our agency client develops interactive web-based media solutions.
The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful development of these solutions, working with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and on budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost parameters.
The Project Manager plans, schedules and controls all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
• Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures, channels and success expectations
• Contribute to continual process and people management innovation, supporting effective delivery of solutions
• Establish clear project parameters supporting the success of all internal and client team members
• Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team and to third-party vendors
• Create and maintain a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements
• Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs and invoices
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
• Manage quality trade-offs
• Acquire appropriate resources to meet project needs
• Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project Manager managing interactive web development
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
• Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
• Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs