As a Design Producer, you’ll join the team that is reshaping the experiences for over 100 million customers worldwide. You’ll partner with business and technology to deliver product solutions that change the way our customers interact with money.
Design Producers are a key part of the design team, within a larger community of project management. Our ideal candidate will be the point person for ensuring our UED Team has the time, tools, and bandwidth to deliver delightful, useful, and usable experiences on time and within budget, with high quality and craftsmanship. An important priority in this role is: “delightful, useful, and usable”. To achieve this, the Producer must be an advocate for the UED Team and the design process along with traditional project management work.
• Prioritize UED work based on product roadmap, release planning, backlog grooming, and sprint planning
• Lead planning activities for the UED/LeanUX team, track deliverables, and coordinate dependencies with other scrum teams or extended teams,
including legal, marketing, adaptations, localization
• Lead LeanUX sprint ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, demos, and retrospectives
• Mentor team on LeanUX and Agile cadences and best practices; work with the team to develop the proper cadence to maximize efficiency without
• Promote the corporate culture and values. Ensure the team works in a collaborative style. Adopting a customer-centered approach to problem-solving
using the Customer Driven Innovation(CDI) methodology.
• Create a communication plan that include executive and stakeholder management, and a central repository for all team assets
• Track team metrics and look for ways to improve efficiency
• Oversee design resource allocation, ensuring the team has the right combination of User Experience Designers, Visual Designers, Content Writers, and
• Identify project risks and implementing mitigation techniques to minimize issues
• Escalating to the appropriate individuals/groups are executed as appropriate
• Supporting the design team’s implementation of standards and design guidelines
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs