Our client, a leading consumer electronics company, is seeking a Project Manager with campaign experience.
The Project Manager drives the timeline and budget for all activity of the category they own. They connect brand, functional and agency stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are identified, scoped and managed through to completion.
• Manage campaign projects from inception to completion including cost, budget tracking, scope, schedule and deliverables.
• Identify roles and responsibilities at the beginning of the project to ensure all deliverables have the right ownership,
• Work with internal functional producers to maintain oversight of all aspects of production.
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and agencies as required to deliver projects which will be developed externally.
• Manage the expectations of the cross-functional project team and leadership.
• Promote and enable smooth work flow and communication between departments.
• Prioritize, expedite, and escalate rush projects accordingly
• Attend and lead regular meetings with the project team.
• Be the central point of information for the project including maintaining project status report.
• Attend weekly delivery and brand team meetings to share the progress of projects, and understand what the brand is doing at the macro level.
• Minimum 5-8 years proven production and /or project management experience in managing multiple complex projects.
• A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to process information quickly and in a manner that is consistent with existing procedures.
• Ability to work well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
• Self- motivated, self-starter confident to take the initiative and carry out duties with minimal supervision.
• Clear and concise communication skills.
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
• PMP/PMO and marketing experience a plus.
• Mastery of Mac OS including Keynote and project software (MS Project/OMNI Plan, etc).
Must have brand side (in house) experience that's cross channel - digital, print, events, and broadcast.