The Aquent Studios Project Manager serves as the key point of contact for the Aquent account manager(s) in our Parsippany Studio supporting global marketing communications for a Fortune 50 pharmaceutical client. The Project Manager has overall responsibility for all aspects of a project, including timelines and deadlines on all deliverables, to ensure smooth, efficient project work flow through the Studio.
Projects are print and digital, and include a varied level of complexity in various therapeutic spaces. The Project Manager handles Studio intake of all projects from the account manager(s), assessing all project requirements, scheduling designer workloads, funneling work to the studio teams, quality control, and Studio communications throughout the life of projects.
In addition to intake, responsibilities include: developing project timelines and project plans as required, maintaining effective relationships with Studio support teams, and ensuring that the design and production team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete projects to the client’s specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry familiar with industry terms and a high level understanding of industry compliance requirements
- 5+ years’ project management in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing broad range of visual communications in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately estimate resource requirements
- Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities
- General understanding of print and digital production and image/data rights
- Basic understanding of Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Please apply online. If you experience technical difficulties, please email: akijanka [@] aquent.com