Ensures activities are in full compliance with appropriate regulations and policies and can effectively apply and articulate strategy and goals of the resource in conversations with regulatory partners.
• Completes annual and ongoing needs assessments around medical education plans and content necessary to facilitate release timing consistent with brand strategies and and across multiple channels
• Manage the development of medical education program talk titles, learning objectives, core messages, and resources
• Manage the development and production of content, using outside vendors• Manages workflow that supports Speaker Preparation Meeting (training) agenda and content
• Obtains Medical/Legal approval and support for relevant medical education resources and activities
• Seeks innovative medical education delivery formats, makes recommendations, shares best practices
• Works cross-functionally to ensure successful integration and execution of approved elements
• Maintains adequate level of scientific and market knowledge
B.S./B.A. degree required,
Advanced degree desirable
2-4 years experience in a pharmaceutical Marketing- and/or Sales-related function with strong scientific knowledge
Prior experience in project management and leading the development of marketing or promotional resources Very strong project management
Ability to work in teams and to integrate multiple workstreams
Ability to manage vendors and interact with thought leaders
Demonstrated ethics and integrity.