Overview of Role:
A large energy client of Aquent's is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to help revamp their communications for existing customers. This position is responsible for updating and refreshing low income communications and materials, both digital and printed. These communications include a variety of programmatic communications for two energy initiatives. For these communications, you will work closely with the marketing strategy team, as well as Pricing products who are subject matter experts in the Low Income programs.
• Work with internal stakeholders (primarily Pricing Products and Marketing Strategy) to define messaging requirements, budget, timing and scopes of work for supporting communications and collateral, including: brochures, applications/enrollment forms, web updates and direct mail program communications
• Work with copywriters and external agencies to develop communications to inform customers about a variety of ongoing programmatic requirements that customers need to understand and take action on.
• Research,, contributes ideas, writes and edits content for communications ensuring consistency in tone, voice and alignment with company branding principles and strategies
• Review, edit, counsel and approve pre-written communications from other stakeholders on an ad hoc basis to ensure conformity with approved talking points, corporate style and tone, and general communication best practices.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to define key messages for low-income initiatives/communications
• Coordinate the review and approval of campaign materials. Significant coordination is needed among several stakeholders across the Organization to route and reconcile feedback and gain approval on deliverables.
• Ensure all finished materials meet the project objectives, and are produced without errors, consistent with established brand guidelines, incorporate industry best practices and are communicated to internal parties and inventoried appropriately.
• Manage detail project plans and execute work based on agreed upon timelines.
• Manage project budgets and interface with Pricing Products, Marketing and business finance on forecasted v. actual spend for projects.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
• Significant experience writing and producing marketing communications for enterprise organizations, marketing communications or marketing or public relations
• 5+ years experience or equivalent; marketing communications background strongly desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledgeable about Adobe productivity software
• Demonstrated experience in managing complex communications projects Attributes
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Multi-cultural, in-language communications a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Overview of Role: