• 4+ years of experience defining strategic objectives, managing the development and delivery of marketing materials, setting metrics and measuring performance
• Previous experience working with and leading cross-functional teams including teams such as Products, Legal, Operations, Sales and Marketing Communications throughout project lifecycle
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field Desired Qualifications
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Experience in Consumer & Business marketing
• Thorough understanding of various marketing roles including Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications. Product Marketing, Marketing Research and Advertising
• Advanced communication skills with ability to write original content for marketing and communication materials, and business presentations
• Proven ability to foster trust and collaborative partnerships with colleagues and internal stakeholders
• Advanced analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
• Experience working in environmental or energy-related field a plus
• Advanced degree/MBA type preferred
Overview of Role: A large energy client of Aquent's is looking for a talented professional to join their Marketing Strategy team. Main duties of the role center around the development of customer outreach strategies in order to engage customers in a new initiative, specifically enter upon Solar. The qualified talent will drive energy savings for residential and business customers, increase customer satisfaction, and/or reduce customer churn, depending on the marketing objectives. You will work closely with the Product Managers, Marketing Communications, Customer Insights and Customer Contact Centers to implement best in-class marketing campaigns.
- Collaboration with internal teams to create and drive Marketing and Outreach (M&O) plans, establish key performance indicators and metrics, manage analytics and data deliverables, and execute on the agreed upon plan.
- Develop comprehensive data-driven M&O plans that will enhance customers’ understanding of DG program offerings. Optimize plans as needed to support roll-out efforts.
- Assist in creating and editing presentations and materials used for strategic planning.
- Host team meetings with Products, Operations, Legal, Customer Insights and Marketing Communications to review resources, discuss priorities and resolve outstanding issues.
- Project management to support scheduling and coordination of timelines and deliverables.
- Provide guidance, as appropriate, to Marketing Communications team to aid in development of creative - which ranges from advertising and direct-to-customer marketing pieces, to sales presentations and turn-key communications, to collateral and web updates.
- Work with Marketing Communications partners to align campaign and tactical creative briefs for external agencies that correspond to marketing plans. Ensure brief’s alignment with program and messaging strategies.
- Review Marketing Communications’ tactical metrics and analytics recommendations against program goals.
- Establish customer data requirements to achieve effective targeting by tactic, in partnership with external agencies.
- Participate throughout tactical execution process by providing input on advertising and marketing materials to Marketing Communications team and/or external agencies, as necessary.
- Aid budget tracking and forecasting
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs