This IMC/Content Contractor role will support the Director of Content in helping manage brand creative development/fulfillment process. Key responsibilities include managing project timelines, evaluating creative concepts/content, stewarding internal/partner approvals, managing cross-functional routines, meeting management, and billing/budget. Key skills needed include agency management, creative acumen, project management, planning and organization, and working well within a team. Marketing and ad agency experience preferred.
Our client is a major US-based Fortune 100 brand based in Atlanta.
About the position:
- The candidate will serve in a project manager role for our client’s content team – working in tandem with our client’s creative agency and key stakeholders (legal, compliance) and managing the creative development and fulfillment process.
- Key responsibilities include managing project timelines, evaluating creative concepts/content, stewarding internal/partner approvals, managing cross functional routines, meeting management and billing/budget.
- A large portion of the projects and creative output will be both print, OOH, social and digital. The brand doesn’t really have TV; occasionally online videos will be produced.
- Onsite, 40 hours per week (can be flexible for talent that would need to work a little less hours in the week)
- Marketing and creative ad agency experience is key/preferred.
- Project management skill-set, but someone who has the experience of first-hand creative development with an agency (potentially either account management of traffic management within an agency).
- Social media experience would be a plus (although not critical)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs